Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Group Photo Order

Country

just wondering, but u said all the photos i sent you were two small. if i resized them on a microsoft word document and attached that, would that work. and also how should i make them into 8x10 or how big?

Country

You would need to use photoshop or paint.net to resize them to a minimum of 800x1000, but it would turn out too blurry.

Country

We have 113 photos so far we need around 300 more!!! If PickSix joins we will then need around 200 more!

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i dont wanna sound mean or anything, but this whole thing sounds kinda fishy. i dont understand why you cant just post where youre getting all of these pictures printed

Country

What do you mean? I am sending it to everyone.

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (3)
    Country
    See tiki_tomoka's Items on eBay

i just think that it is a little suspect to have them pay you etc. and not post where youre finding the pics and getting them printed.

Country

I tell everyone where I am getting the photos printed, and I have access to Getty Images.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See ruchankirby's Items on eBay

Did you get my pm and email?

Country

Yes, I have the pics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you can get Ravens and Orioles photos I will probably be interested. please Pm me what you can get.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345