Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I really really really hope nonsense like this causes Razor to fail as a company. They really hurt Bowman Chrome's checklist this year. Let Razor stick to poker and other side projects - just my two cents.

It's all about competition, plus Razor puts out a good product!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

if you hit the Lincoln/Washington Dual you are golden...otherwise there are a lot of bleh hits from this stuff even if they are presidents.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

very true.....you can get killed, but this stuff was only supposed to be $2000/pack these sellers are trying to get more out of it, and thats what drives people away......there is Obama in there also.....if i had $$ to blow i would open one.....prob would hold its value better over the long haul then lets say an AP exquisite patch auto (his stuff has already fallen off in price)....look at all the ppl who spent TONS of $$ on reggie bush stuff......now you cant get even close to making your $$ back.....better of with going for a Historical figure that way the market is open to EVERYONE.......IMO of course:)

SCF Rewards
    Country

one guy on youtube already got the washington single cut auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gosox55's Items on eBay

For the life of me I don't see why anyone would drop 2600$ for a unknown card? Seems like gambling it to me. You could go to Vegas and waste that money and probably have a lot more fun.

I understand the lure of trying for a big hit but I could buy several cards of my favorite player for that, including an autographed card and some of vintage (and Fox autographs are not cheap).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportswith4's Items on eBay

heres the guy who it paid off for:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7yy15In36w
    he's so lucky

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kim_and_jonathan_forever's Items on eBay

Ugly cards, And they have been known to use fake auto's and auto pens. I have seen a fake Carrie Ficsher and michelle Gellar. $2500 could be better spent!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Its absolute garbage the history they destroy for this cut auto's, it turns my stomach, would raather see a redemption for full piece of document then a little scap, ugh .. on another issue in thei thread you notice they guy with these on ebay alll of his negatives he never takes fault for himself blames the buyer and blocks them, thats too shady inmy book

I agree. What is the point of just cutting off the auto just so you can make it 2.5x3.5? At $2,500 it would be way cooler to have the whole document in a frame. This makes me sick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a disgrace... but... with that said... I got chills watching both the George Washington and Abraham Lincoln/George Washington dual videos...

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I'd have more of a thrill with $2,500 on Red or Black down at the Borgata, that is ridiculous for 1 card.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast