Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sweetp1234567's Items on eBay

Please Read need advice

1995-96 Finest Mystery Bordered Refractors Test

Can anyone tell me about this product? What is so special about these cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Please Read need advice

Originally posted by donprimo
    1995-96 Finest Mystery Bordered Refractors Test

Can anyone tell me about this product? What is so special about these cards?

Well these cards were super hot when they first came out because they were never suppose to be released or something.

At the time less than 50 and I think under 30 of these cards were known to exist so that's why they were so desired. Haven't heard about them in years though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

saw a couple of kidd orange refractors on ebay, they only went for $15 with a bv of$600!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

yeah but beckett is retarded...they will put a high bv on so many things....i have cards from a guy who hasnt played more than like 20 games in his career that book in the 100 to 150 range...they are rarer but still.