Thread: GRADY SIZEMORE AUTO FOR TRADE

GRADY SIZEMORE AUTO FOR TRADE

I OPENED TWO PACKS OF 04 CLASSIC CLIPPINGS AND PULLED A GRADY SIZEMORE PHENOM LINEUP AUTO #43/150. LOOKING TO TRADE FOR GU OR AUTOS OF PLAYERS IN MY SIG IF I CAN FIGURE OUT A BV ON THIS CARD, DON'T THINK THEY BOOK AS OF YET. SO IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT
    THANKS AND LMK

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Dennis- I don't have any autos or GU of any of the players in your sig, but keep me in mind for the Sizemore.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Dennis- Sorry, I have no idea
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have a Mark Teixeira 02 Hot prospect GU'ed jersey I would trade for it.

LMK
    Ryan

i dont know if i have any of those cards you want but what would you sell it for?

don't know what to ask for it as it don't book but if you would like to make an offer .

Do you want the GU'ed I offered?? I doubt it will book for more then 15. He is having a very sub-par year at triple A his year.

Ryan