Thread: its all good

Talking its all good

well my sister in law got back from work today ,have to love this woman she brought home my 4 autographed nolan ryan cards plus she surprised me with an autographed baseball i wish every week could be like this one luck is surely smiling on me thanks for the read take care spuds

sorry to say i didn,t get to meet him as he was on business where she works at mississippi states agricultural dept.she told me he was a very nice person and signed a ton of stuff while there.she did say she could get me a program from the days activities with his name on it as guest speaker. i was just happy to have the autographs i will not sell them anyway so as long as i know they,re real thats all that matters.and thanks for yourresponse singledaddyof2
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

thanks dan cubbie it,s been a good card week ,hoping it lasts awhile take care spuds
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

congrats it sounds like you hit the jackpot lucky you.
    Collect Cleveland Browns/ BOSTON BRUINS/ Boston College Eagles/ROOKIES,Patches/Autos

ONLY TRADE IN THE USA

I found the webpage that describes the function your sister in law attended (I think). It describes a "Mississippi Beef Cattle Short Course" at Mississippi State University and does involve that state's Dept. of Agriculture.