Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See foxiebrown's Items on eBay

22/23. Boggs/Upton/Crawford 2007 UD Premier Rare Patches Triple

I'm including the version #/25 and the parallel #/10.

I've lost over $400 a month in the last few months due to all sorts of reasons. Needless to say, my buying has been cut WAY back. It's nice to bust out these pieces and show them off. Thanks for looking.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bodeman1313's Items on eBay

very nice patches!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

SICK Patches!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

whoa, amazing patches

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jntaylor1's Items on eBay

^^ those are very nice patches, you find a ton of rare boggs rays stuff. thanks for showing off your amazing collection man!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks again for the comments. The Boggs Rays stuff is definately tough. I try to pick up anything I see. The triple patch #/10 - I've only seen it once and I got it. I just wanted to mention on the first triple patch - the Boggs lime green patch with the crazy texture is especially rare since it is from the time of the technicolor Rays logo like this one: For some reason, these patches don't come around much. 2008 Topps Sterling does use this for the logo patches, but that's about it. I saw an amazing one with the "Y" which is the same lime color as in my card, but it went for more than I wanted. That texture is unique.

Here's the next card:

24. Shields/Kazmir/Crawford 2006 Ultimate Collection Ensemble Signatures /50

Rookie year for Shields. The 1/1 of this card is on ebay right now, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get it. We will see though. We will see...

Here's the other two triple autos from the set with Shields...
    25/26. Shields/Weaver/Verlander and Shields/Weaver/Buchholz

Had to edit since the pics were huge. I forget that my Shields scans are big.
    Last edited by drays4life; 03-07-2009 at 09:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@lisportscards See nolmtz992afv's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jntaylor1's Items on eBay

wow thats alot of nice sigs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's an interesting story about the way collecting is funny sometimes. It started with this card:

Its was one of my favorite cards. Just amazing. The card was tough to get - stubborn seller. I think I have it about a year before a trader on this site is collecting the set and starts making trade offers. I'm honest with him that I'm not trading it cheaply and turn down many huge offers including cut autos and such. Finally, he blows me away and I have to pull the trigger. I get a few minor PC cards and this:

I don't collect Mike Schmidt but I really don't care. I've always wanted a bat barrel and its he's in the HOF. I have to make the trade. I enjoy it for a while, then sell for a good price, paying for these:

With about $100 left over. I think it worked out well. I would make these trades again any time.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

JEEZ!! You have just an AMAZING PC!!!!!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast