Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

Ted Williams & Johnny Unitas sons -- morons

What is it with these morons who are children of sports stars? Were they so pampered and spoiled?

First, John Henry Williams was an absolute bust in baseball, couldn't hit worth a lick....if hitting a baseball is genetic, John sure proved it otherwise, lolol

and now this:

-----------------------------------
    Suit alleges John Unitas Jr. defrauded company

June 21, 2003
    SportsLine.com wire reports

BALTIMORE -- John Unitas' son has been accused in a lawsuit of defrauding and helping to bankrupt the company that bore the name of the Hall of Fame quarterback.

The suit was filed Friday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Baltimore on behalf of John Unitas' widow, attorney and accountant. It alleges that John C. Unitas Jr. made himself the beneficiary of a $125,000 life insurance policy in the father's name, unbeknownst to other trustees of Unitas Management Corp., The (Baltimore) Sun reported Friday.

The suit seeks the return of roughly $60,000 from Unitas Jr., but said the plaintiffs don't have a full account of the money that's alleged to be missing. The company managed licensing and sports memorabilia deals for Unitas Sr. and other former athletes.

"Clearly throughout 2001 and most probably continuing through 2002, both before and after the death of Johnny Unitas, (John Unitas Jr.) pillaged and ravaged the funds of (Unitas Management Corp.) for his own use and benefit," the document claimed.

The 14-year-old corporation also sought permission to reorganize under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, said Alan Grochal, a bankruptcy attorney for Unitas Management.

Mark Jensen, an attorney for Unitas Jr. declined to comment in detail until he had seen the complaint.

After John Unitas Sr. died Sept. 11, 2002, at age 69, his 90-percent control of Unitas Management Corp. transferred to his attorney, Charles M. Tatelbaum of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and his accountant, Howard Moffet of Pikesville, according to the complaint.

The suit says Unitas Sr. told Moffet he was suspicious his son was "living beyond his means." Moffet declined late Friday to comment on the filings or on Unitas Sr.'s reported comments.

AP NEWS
    The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2003, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now could you imagine how bad of a hitter John Henry Williams would have been if his dad was AN AVERAGE hitter.

His dad was the greatest hitter ever and he was horrible at hitting.

It would be like if Jordan's kid couldn't dunk.

John Henry Williams was probably so mad that his dad could hit so easily and that he could hit for jack so he frozen his dad's head to get some revenge on him.

What a *&%@#$ loser!!!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

and the sad part is, John gets to share in the wealth Ted created.

I think baseball is one of those rare sports where you get lots of fathers, sons, and grand-sons (like Ray Boone, Bob Boone, and Brett Boone)

Don't see that happen to often in football (Tony and Anthony Dorsett) and basketball (Milt Wagner of the Lakers, Dejuan Wagner)...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Don't forget Kobe and his dad. His pops might not have been that good of an NBA'er, but to even make it in the NBA says something about your skills.

SCF Rewards

Iggy...damn!!

and I collect Kobe -- how could I forget Jellybean Bryant and Kobe

by the way, Kobe is name after something back in Japan (forgot what it was (a food dish? not sure)

SCF Rewards
    See tonybones1974's Items on eBay

Kobe Steak, Best In the World

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harrynjeana's Items on eBay

"My dad is famous, so that makes me famous"

I guess thats the attitude they have.

SCF Rewards

ahhhhh, that's right, the Kobe steaks -- they have that here in Los Angeles at those Japanese restaurants.

my memory was shot last night.

gotta stop sniffing the glue

lolololol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who wants to bet that Ted's frozen head could do a better job of hitting than his son could?

SCF Rewards
    See Rocky15231's Items on eBay

a shame to dishonor his father like that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast