Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vending Machine Pull

Vending Machine Pull

I put $3 into a vending machine and pulled a Upper Deck MVP Kobe Bryant Rise to Occasion parallel-bv$25, Dwayne Wade RC-bv$4, Kevin Garnett Diary-bv$3

Not too bad for a vending machine.

where do they have vending machines that sell cards?? this is the first time i have ever heard of this lol

Originally posted by bravesfan86
    where do they have vending machines that sell cards?? this is the first time i have ever heard of this lol
    I don't know where he got his at, but my local supermarket used to have one.

Yes, my local supermarket just got one about two or three months ago. I was so surprised, i didnt know they did that. Its mostly older cards though from like 94 or 97. And a lot of series two packs of baseball. Its probably stuff somebody couldnt sell. Luckily there are a couple options for 2003 cards.

Ah Superman23, im still waiting for my cards. Whatever happened man. Did you send them Pony Express..........nlol

I have seen those before back in the day when i was alot younger they had those football wild card packs. I didn't know they started it again.

Went again today. Put 4.50 in the machine and pulled:

LeBron James RC bv-$15
    Antonio McDyess Materials bv-$10

Im having a lot of luck with this machine. Put in about 7 bucks and pulled over $50 in card value.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast