Thread: HARD TO ANSWER QUESTION

HARD TO ANSWER QUESTION

In the SP signature set this year there are parallel cards # to the players Jersey #. If Drew Gooden who is in the parallel set is #0 what is his card # to?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I doubt # to /25. All cards are # to the players jersey # (random #'s 5,31,23,3.34 etc.) # this card to 25 would make no sense as part of this subset. Thanks for the try though but I am really looking for a confirmed answer not a guess. I have checked beckett and a few other sources and can not figure this one out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

why dont you try to email beckett or upperdeck and ask them. if beckett likes the question they may even publish it

there is an autograph parallel of Drew Gooden #/10 in the set and I am thinking the base parallel might be the same. If I am not to lazy I will email the companies lol Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by mfweiland; 05-22-2004 at 10:28 PM.