Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

ok, i am good for either day but not in the morning on the 21st. lets get arnel in on this as well. you have any idea where you would want to hold this meeting at?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country
    See raymor77's Items on eBay

I live on Ford Island, so anywhere is fine with me. Like a community park area that's covered or enclosed....what kind of stuff do you collect, I mainly deal in Football Autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i mainly deal in football and baseball but have also started collecting some nascar for my fav drivers and do want to get a lil basketball for select players also. i collect mainly gu & autos or certain graded card RC's..
    i am not in the military but i think we can use a covered pavillion at keehi lagoon park or if you have another idea in the areas of salt lake or richardson field (if available to you). i know aliamanu park (across from tesoro gas station) has picnic tables but it is not a covered area.
    i think we should pm arnel also to see if he has any suggestions cuz he may have some suggestions to this and we would get more trading done w/ 3 than we would w/ 2 ppl.
    lets definitely put this together and get this meeting going, now is a good time for me because towards the end of the month through the middle of april i will be in the mainland again for business..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country

Just sent him one. Richardson Field is good... We'll see what he says...

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats cool braddah if you ever need to get in touch w/ me the best way for a quick response is to email me at [email protected] i check my email all the time, you can pm me and it will notify me through an email as well..
    look forward to hearing from you on this dude..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Los Angeles Lakers San Diego Chargers Los Angeles Dodgers

about time!

Aloha Broddahs,
    it's about time we have this meet because on the 26th of this month i'll be having a surgery on my knee and i'll be stuck in the house, in pain, for at least a month:( anyway, if anything we can even meet up tomorrow or saturday if you guys are available. now, if you guys want, on Ford Island there's a Gym close to the Minimart but not too many people go there(i mean like only 5 people goes there) and on weekends they are closed. have a courtyard with a picnic table there if i'm not mistaken. since Primo is not in the military i can meet up with him somewhere where he can park his car and i'll give him a ride to get in on base. as far as the Park you guys suggested, that's fine too. i haven't been there but if you think that it's a nice place to meet then it's all good. i don't have that much Football because i'm a bigger Basketball Collector than the other sports but i'll bring what i have and maybe you guys can pick some cards to use as your Trade Bait. i have star Rookies or Baseball and Football i can spare such as;
    Arod
    B.Bonds
    R.Johnson
    Tom Glavine
    Ken Griffey Jr
    Jay Cutler
    Marshawn Lynch
    Reggie Bush
    and other stars.
    ....i collect Star Rookies of Basketball but i do collect Inserts and GUs of any of the following;
    CP3
    DWade
    D.Howard
    Iverson
    Kobe
    B.Roy
    Russell Westbrook
    Lebron

anyway, you guys want me to bring some Basketball Cards too?

Mahalo

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Los Angeles Lakers San Diego Chargers Los Angeles Dodgers

sorry for not responding to you guys about the trade meet right away. hopefully we can meet up soon though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yah arnello, you can bring some basketball cards also, but it seem we mainly collect in baseball & football. i am sure we can work something out though cuz i am starting to collect mayo, kobe, lebron..

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think richardson field w/ work as long as it is not being used, but on a nice sunny day like we have been having shoot man aliamanu park would be perfect too..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country

Where's aliamanu park? Richardson is usually booked on the weekends, I'm game for tomorrow.....

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast