Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See primo808*123's Items on eBay

aliamanu park is right across from tesoro gas station on salt lake blvd it is 1st come 1st serve and there is parking there too bathroom about 20 yrds away but no cover table near trees for shade though if it is a nice day that would work great. richardson field might be in use on the weekend but not sure. they also have pavillions below richardson field but ppl will reserve them at times for parties and that area got many tables that are covered..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (90)
    Country
    See raymor77's Items on eBay

I'll let you guys decide where and when....I'm free all weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy
    Los Angeles Lakers San Diego Chargers Los Angeles Dodgers

how about this u guys; tomorrow noontime either at a community picnic area where i live(no one goes there around that time) or this picnic area on Ford Island that i saw yesterday when i drove around that place, let me know? since we're not so sure about the crowd at the parks you guys mentioned, these places i've mentioned we don't have to worry about people bothering us.

SCF Rewards
    Country

is that in the military base arnello? if it is open to the public then it sounds like a plan just gotta set the time and we are good to go.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy

It's a military housing but not gated, u guys can be considered my guests if they make a big deal but the housing security don't make rounds that often in that area. 1-3 pm ok for u guys?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, im a collector here in honolulu too. i live on the amr by radford high school and the new target. i have never heard of best of the best. lmk where that one is. i usually trek out to paulas if the traffics not to bad. i've gotten rid of most of my stuff but still have a little left and looking to get back into it. i collect cleveland stuff. anyway. let me now if you guys get a group or something together. hooker
    [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

well thats good for me bro, just give me girections cuz I am there..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

Hey guys,
    I live on Red Hill right across from AMR. I am currently deployed but when I get back I am up for trading.

BAM

SCF Rewards
    Country

hooker best of the best is in aiea next to times supermarket and across the street from the back end of city mill store. we are planning to do some trading tomorrow, arnello is the man w/ the plan for it so check w/ him if you want to join in or shoot the breeze...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Navy

how about you guys all go to the NEX(Navy Exchange) Parking lot by the Package Store side and i'll come meet you guys over there then we can all go the the sacred place,hehe. i look forward to it. i PMed you guys with my Celly so don't hesitate to call. by the way, bring some Basketball Star Players for me(Rookies, Inserts even Base) and hopefully you guys can pick out some Baseball and Football from mine. i'm a bigger collector of Basketball. BAM1984, Stay Safe out there and hope to do a trade with you when you get back brah. see you guys tomorrow.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast