Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing cards away?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Well...

Honestly, I collect mostly baseball, but would take boxes of any of the four major sports. So, I would kind of like to see how it goes here first. But, I could do some Hockey, Baseball, Basketball, Football, whatever you got, I could pay to ship it. Again, not everyones, but some.

Were you going to set this up in every sports forum?? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

i try not to throw stuff away- i would rather stick it under the bed and wait and see if, somewhere, someday, somebody needs stuff from the sets I have. I have also sold flat rate boxes of base, given tons away, and included bonus base in trades...

which brings me to now... I have over 5000 basketball base from 91-92 and 92-93. If anyone is building sets from these years, wants teams or players, or starter sets, or whatever- shoot me a PM
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

I don't throw base away, but do have a bunch of it in my closet and attic sitting in boxes. However, from a supply and demand point of view, I see a positive in throwing it away. Maybe if enough of it is thrown away, then some base cards could have value as they'll become rare and hard to find..lol, just a thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cuginetycoon's Items on eBay

Thats actually what got me into collecting cards. Me and my friend would hang out in the card shop down the street on the corner, and we would see them throw garbage bags full away, and we would dive in and carry them home.....haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ermac57's Items on eBay

I never throw cards away. I keep every card that is in good condition ( I keep vintage thats in bad condition though) I use the cards that are in bad condition for extra cushioning when shipping

SCF Rewards
    Country

I put all my cards I'm going to throw away in a shoe box and put them in our garage sale we have once a year. But I have thrown cards away also. It gets pretty frustrating when you try to sale, trade, or even GIVE base away, and after you type out what you have they say "no thanks".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flyershockeyman25's Items on eBay

i have over 2000 hockey commons is anyone interested??????????? heres your chance to prevent me from throwing them away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i have never really gotten into hockey but if you want to throw them all in a box and ship them for cheap depending on what years the cards are i wouldnt mind taking them.... like i said i would prefer to drive and pick them up but whichever works for me.... i just dont even know what i would be looking for in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See quadacejj's Items on eBay

I put all my cards I'm going to throw away in a shoe box and put them in our garage sale we have once a year. But I have thrown cards away also. It gets pretty frustrating when you try to sale, trade, or even GIVE base away, and after you type out what you have they say "no thanks".

It's funny, I wonder if people value hockey cards more?? I had someone tell me they wanted $50 BV for 100 commons because of the time it would take them to sort through them!!

Maybe I'm the one missing something....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Cuginetycoon's Items on eBay

That would be stopid to throw cards away.....They are worth something... Some how...
    Sell them as LOTs on Ebay yee know

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast