Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Wizards NULL NULL

I find buying sets kind of unrewarding and prefer to build them . Saying that I would be interested in both 1986 topps and 93 Donruss lots if anyone has these

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

I would be very very interested in these, more so the gypsy queen, Bowman, and heritage. I still need a good 2016 starter... it’s the o my year I don’t have yet.

I've got a ton of base cards from 2002-2016 Topps, Bowman, Prizm, Gypsy Queen, Heritage, UD I'm looking to move. Great for team lots or starter sets. Can fill multiple large flat rate boxes. Anyone interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

sending you a pm sir. I got roughly 200 - 93 Donruss I can send you for a dollar or two donation to my paypal plus shipping cost.

I find buying sets kind of unrewarding and prefer to build them . Saying that I would be interested in both 1986 topps and 93 Donruss lots if anyone has these

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I can put at least 1 large flat rate box full of junk era base cards (1987-1992ish Donruss/Topps/Fleer/etc. Really just looking to clear space. Any takers at $20 DLVD? Large flat rate boxes cost $18.90 to ship, giving myself just $1.10 minus fees to take the time to put them together. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest
    Last edited by Hollywood42; 12-20-2018 at 08:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Boston Bruins
    See sgt.sly's Items on eBay

Hey All - I'm looking to clear out a bunch of old base I’ve got laying around and really only looking for shipping costs for them. Can divide them into:

• Team Lots (would be a mix of all years/brands) – Will try to include some stars, rookies, etc. and no dupes (I should be able to fill lots for all teams)
    • Lots by Brand
    • Starter Sets (or to help you complete sets)
    • Not looking to do Player Lots or focus on specific players at this time
    • Not looking to include inserts/GU/Autos at this time (base only)

Pricing, I’d be looking at:

• 100 Count in Bubble Mailer - $5
      • **Not looking to do lots smaller than 100 right now (except smaller starter sets if you want). Really looking to get rid of a lot of this in bulk.

• 300 Count Box - $12
      • **Would ship this in a 300-Count box and get it as full as possible. It may or may not be exactly 300 cards as we all know it can vary based on card size/thickness.**

I would especially love to get rid of the late-80s/early-90s stuff – which is always great for TTM’s

I’ve got the following sets available and will pick and choose from all if you want a team lot:

Year
    Brand
    1989 Bowman
    1990 Bowman
    2007 Bowman
    2009 Bowman
    2006 Bowman Draft
    2006 Bowman Heritage
    2007 Bowman Prospects
    1987 Donruss
    1988 Donruss
    1989 Donruss
    1990 Donruss
    1991 Donruss
    1992 Donruss
    2003 Donruss
    2004 Donruss
    2005 Donruss
    2005 Donruss Champions
    2008 Donruss EEE
    1987 Fleer
    1988 Fleer
    1989 Fleer
    1990 Fleer
    1991 Fleer
    2001 Fleer Focus
    2005 Fleer Tradition
    2005 Leaf
    1988 Score
    1989 Score
    1990 Score
    1991 Score
    1993 Stadium Club
    1982 Topps
    1988 Topps
    1989 Topps
    1990 Topps
    1991 Topps
    1993 Topps
    2000 Topps
    2001 Topps
    2002 Topps
    2003 Topps
    1988 Topps Big
    2007 Topps Chrome
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack
    2007 Topps S1
    2008 Topps S1
    2018 Topps S1
    2005 Topps Total
    2018 Topps Update
    1991 Ultra
    1989 Upper Deck
    1990 Upper Deck
    1991 Upper Deck
    1992 Upper Deck
    1993 Upper Deck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi all,

I just posted this tonight:
    WTTF: Kolten Wong and all modern-day all-stars

Hi all!

Thought I'd see if there are any interested in trading away Kolten Wong or modern-day all-star cards for various 1984-1991 stuff that's been sitting in my closets. Not much value, but maybe you're interested in completing some sets, or just helping out spreading the love of the game to some young kids.

I've recently just started here working on completing some early/mid-70s sets I had sitting in storage and will continue. That's about all I'm interested in for my personal collecting. I coach youth baseball ages 5-14 here in Hawaii and have been giving the kids the few modern cards I have, here and there. There is only one card shop remaining in town and with no pro team in town, interest in baseball cards is rather minimal and supply is not plentiful. But the kids I coach love them. So I'm looking for high volume, low value Hawaii stars and recognizable all-stars I can give away freely. I've given away all the Shane Victorinos, Sid Fernandezes, Kurt Suzukis, Kolten Wongs, and Ichiros I've come across, in addition to all-stars. Kolten Wong is the most relatable for the youngsters, modern and small in body build, so has become the overall favorite and first choice. Then come Ohtani and all-stars, with a few interested in Kurt Suzuki, Kirby Yates, Kila Kaahue, Kean Wong...(mainly because the parents of the kids remember them from local schools). I really don't want anything a true collector might want to hold on to, as I don't want any of the kids to be jealous of what the others get and want to have them trade freely.

I have storage boxes of 84-91Donruss/Topps/Fleer/Leaf/Score/UpperDeck, and 90-91 basketball/football. I also have leftover 73,74,75,76Topps I can trade if you're interested. All stuff the young kids don't want. Although I will probably pull a few HOF's as I pull some boxes out, for the older boys who have actually heard of some of these 80's/90's old timers! Please let me know if you can help out.

Mahalo,

Al

I'll go throught this thread in more detail tomorrow. I would highly recommend those not interested in going through much trouble but wanting to clear out stuff, to consider donating them to grade school teachers, local community baseball coaches, or handing cards out at MLB baseball games you may go to. This can apply to all other sportscard genres as well . I did it with all my more recent stuff, but waited too long on the stuff from the 80's to early 90's. It's great to get our youth interested in the game/hobby. Seeing their eyes light up or joy on their faces has been almost the same as the joy many of us had opening packs finding these cards in the first place. Please consider it.

Mahalo,
    Al from Hawaii

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be interested in base cards from 2008-2019 Topps and Topps products (heritage/archives/update/A&G/Gypsy/Gallery, etc) if anyone is trying to offload them. Let me know!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will pay for shipping, only baseball cards that are 2017-present though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Edwardo47

I think this is a great idea. I would love to buy a flat rate box full of base that I could save from being trashed. Please contact me if you would like to send a $10.00 flat rate box of newer base/inserts/whatever that you would otherwise throw away (2005-2009) of basketball/baseball/football

SIR
    I AM RETIRED AND DOWNSIZING AND I CAN FILL UP A P.O. MEDIUM BOX WITH APPROX. 2,500 CARDS WITH BASEBALL CARDS:
    TOPPS, DONRUSS, FLEER, UD, ENCORE, IONIX, PACIFIC BRANDS - CROWN ROYALE, REVOLUTIONS, ETC.

I HAVE 5 P.O. MEDIUM BOXES FULL (AGAIN, APPROX. 2,500 CARDS EACH BOX) AND THE RATE WITH TRACE & INSURANCE WITHOUT REGARD TO
    ANYWHERE IN THE US AND UP TO 50 LBS IS $14.35. I WOULD TAKE $14.35 PO COAST AND $2.65=. $17.00 SHIPPED. ONE GUY ASK IF I COULD PUT
    TWO OF THE BOXES TOGETHER AND LOWER THE SHIPPING....I'M SURE IT WOULD BE MORE DUE TO THE WEIGHT AND WHERE UT WAS SHIPPED
    TO THAN $28.70 FOR TWO PUT TOGETHER....

BY THE WAY, ALL OF THESE ARE NOT JUST COMMONS...THE CARDS OF LEFT OVER FROM WHEN I WAS PUTTING SETS TOGETHER MANY YEARS
    AGO...THE BOXES WILL CONTAIN SOME COMMONS, STARS, SEMIS, INSERTS.

THEY ARE A FLAT $17.00 EACH, HOW MANY DO YOU WANT? YOU CAN SEND A CHECK OR PAYPAL FOR THE TOTAL AND I WILL PROMNPTLY SEND OUT.

I RETIRED IN 1996 AFTER 30 YEARS WITH THE POWER COMPANY..QUIT PUTTING SETS TOGETHER AFTER 2001...

LMK AS I have made the same offer to two others and sure to sell at that price.. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I ACTUALLY HAVE SOLD 3 OF THESE BOXES
    ON EBAY FOR MORE BUT WANT COLLECTORS TO HAVE THEM, THUS I WENT TO THE TRADE SITE. I'M SURE I CAN FILL MORE THAN I AM OFFERING.

ED................... [email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

Anyone selling flat rate boxes of football? Newer the better.

Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 LastLast