Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i have 2 800 ct boxes strapped and taped together and ready to go out for 12 bucks paypal as a gift.... first person to pm me gets it. There is a little bit of everything in there and i will throw in a GU also just for fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

i have 2 800 ct boxes strapped and taped together and ready to go out for 12 bucks paypal as a gift.... first person to pm me gets it. There is a little bit of everything in there and i will throw in a GU also just for fun.

Is this strictly baseball?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NA's Items on eBay

I have $15 paypal and am looking for as many base cards as I can get from mid-to-late 90's to present with as little duplication as possible. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Washington Nationals Washington Capitals Washington Redskins
    See captkirk42's Items on eBay

I can't stand the thought of people throwing away cards. Even if they are just base, please RECYCLE if you can't sell them or trade them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See urrc's Items on eBay

If anyone has a large amount of Reds base I'd be interested. At least 500. If they were all newer than 1997 I'd pay more than if it has a lot of older years. PM me for quickest reply.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone wants a ton of '07 Turkey Red, lmk. I can do team sets, specific players or just load them all into a priority box. No short prints included. No soft sleeves, just cards. Just pay shipping.

PM me if interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a medium sized flat rate box full of cards I'd like to get rid of... Mostly baseball but has a few basketball and football. Most of the cards are 90s, 00s, but there are a few hundred 87 donruss cards, not much compared to the rest. I'll even throw in a 2005 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes JD Drew GU Bat for taking these off my hands. $12 paypal and it's yours.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See refhull's Items on eBay

need any Montreal Expos

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (17)
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Minnesota Twins Minnesota Timberwolves
    See Alwaysabc's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Got a Box of football base from 1990 thru 2004 packed and ready to go. $12 delivered Paypal Gift PM for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking to buy flat rate boxes worth of cards, please PM me with what you have available. Thanks.

-Nick

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast