Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Hollywood42 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If anyone's interested in a medium or large flat rate box or two of different junk era baseball lines, let me know. I have a bunch I'd move for shipping costs plus a few bucks

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have about 100 plus 2017 topps heritage lmk anyone need

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

I tried this last fall with no luck but figured I would try again.
    If anyone has some junk era 87-95'sh cards I would love to take them off your hands at a reasonable price.
    Been sorting and trying document everything I have for fun and would love to finish some sets with my son.
    I will also drive up to a 150 miles or so from St Louis to come get them.
    Will also consider boxes of modern base cards as well to get jump started back into the hobby however I am only sticking to either Bowman or Topps with my current stuff.
    Just send me a PM and I will respond within a day.

Thanks
    Dave

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If anyone has some junk era 87-95'sh cards I would love to take them off your hands at a reasonable price.
    Been sorting and trying document everything I have for fun and would love to finish some sets with my son.
    Will also consider boxes of modern base cards as well to get jump started back into the hobby however I am only sticking to either Bowman or Topps with my current stuff.

Thanks
    Dave

how modern and how much are you wanting to pay per card?
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Kansas City Chiefs St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

how modern and how much are you wanting to pay per card?

for modern I am just sticking to gypsy queen right now to keep it simple. I just like that series and have had good pulls from hobby boxes I have purchased.
    I did close a deal today for a ton of 13,14,16 gypsy base, minis and sp,s. As for per card just depends on what it is, you know how it is.
    Not trying to steal it just trying to get base in bulk to start building sets again, get some modern stuff in my collection and go from there if that makes sense.
    Pm me a list and I would be happy to talk about it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

for modern I am just sticking to gypsy queen right now to keep it simple. I just like that series and have had good pulls from hobby boxes I have purchased.
    I did close a deal today for a ton of 13,14,16 gypsy base, minis and sp,s. As for per card just depends on what it is, you know how it is.
    Not trying to steal it just trying to get base in bulk to start building sets again, get some modern stuff in my collection and go from there if that makes sense.
    Pm me a list and I would be happy to talk about it.

I dont have enough Gypsy queen to make it worth the time. Sorry thought you were looking for all Bowman & Topps brands.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gasypo's Items on eBay

I have a good amount of 14, 15, 16, 17 Topps Base. I could fill a medium or large flat rate box for price of shipping plus $10 for the cards (medium FRB) or $15 (large FRB)
    Last edited by Gasypo; 11-17-2018 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gasypo's Items on eBay

Thanks
    Dave

I have near complete sets of 87, 88, 89 and 90 as well as a good amount of White Sox base cards in that era. I could fill a large flat rate box for you for $35 dlvd.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (43)
    Country
    See benlee66's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Anyone want to trade for a large flat rate box of cards from 2008-2010? Brands include Topps, Topps Update, Stadium Club, Upper Deck, Goudey, and more. I'm looking for more recent stuff (2014-2018) and will include lots of stars if you do too. Also willing to sell cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    See MVPuig66's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I've got a ton of base cards from 2002-2016 Topps, Bowman, Prizm, Gypsy Queen, Heritage, UD I'm looking to move. Great for team lots or starter sets. Can fill multiple large flat rate boxes. Anyone interested?

Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast