Thread: redemption help

redemption help

Has anyone ever heard of fleer honoring an expired redemption card or do they destroy them like upper deck. I've got an expired fleer redemption, what should I do?

thx

I belive it depends on how old it is. I know that I pulled a redemption for a fleer drew brees rookie auto from fleer ex and it was redemable up till a serten date in 2003 and it was exspired a month or two and i called them and the said they would still honor it because they still had them. I sold it to a guy i know at a card show but he never sent it in as far as i know of so im not sure if they would have realy honored it or not. I know i have had a few honored from other places that were out of date. How long is it of date? Also you can call there customer service and find out if they would still honor it or not.

I have a caron butler auto redemtion that i think isn't expired yet, i guess i should send that card in already before it's no good anymore lol

Fleer DOES honor expired redemptions. Just call there customer service number and give them the details of the redemption. If they still have the exact card (they do not destroy cards) they will give you that. If it is not available they will replace it with something comprable. Just call they are nice and helpful and a real person answers there phones and actually knows what they are talking about, just make sure you call before you send it in to get full details. I have had nothing but great results when sending in expired redemptions to Fleer. My only advice is call first.
    BELOW IS THERE CONTACT INFO.
    Fleer/SkyBox International LP
    1120 Route 73 South
    Suite 300
    Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

Phone :: 800-343-6816
    Fax :: 856-231-0383

Support Email Addresses:

For ALL issues related to TRADING CARD sets that you have purchased...
    Card Support E-mail :: cardsupport@fleer.com

For questions from dealers or for information on becoming a dealer...
    Hobby Dealer Information E-mail :: hobbyinfo@fleer.com

For comments ONLY about the WEBSITE...
    Website Feedback E-mail :: webfeedback@fleer.com