Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

mfweiland I have a qwestion for you.

are the gold rising to the occasion supposed to be numberd. I think i remember seeing that they were supposed to be numberd or something on the wrapers of the packs in my box. I no longer have the wrapers so i thought i would ask you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

gold rising to the occasions are serial # /250. Thanks for the list of cards in the trading forum as well. I am working more on the data of this set for my website rather then trying to actually build one. I hope you sell your Amare for more then $30 as well lol it is just my research team has indicted this card might not sell for much for then that. Let me know if you ever do trade/sell it so a true value of the card will be realized and then I can update my pricing data accordingly. I am watching a platinum jordan on Ebay right now from the set # 01/50 at $18 see linke below. As always if I can be of any further help please just let me know.
    Last edited by mfweiland; 05-25-2004 at 04:17 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks i have a shaq gold and its not number. maybe i don;t have a gold do all the rising to occasion have gold boarders around them and gold wrighting with the upperdeck mvp stamp at the top gold as well? or is it the gold and i need to send it back to ud and have it stamped with the numbering.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don;t know how they number the rising to the occasion but the stoudemire has the little clear tape or plastic that the numbering is on. usualy if it dosen;t have the numbering it still has the tape or plastic. I know i pulled a fleer card and it was supposed to be numberd to 250 but it it wasan;t but it did have the tape or what ever the thing is on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Anaheim Angels Sacramento Kings Los Angeles Dodgers
    See the_question_and_answer's Items on eBay
    Send PayPal to SallyLonh Member is PayPal Verified

All rising to the occasion cards have gold borders. The gold version will have serial #'ing similiar to your platinum. To the best of my knowledge there is no error on your card. Below I have attached a picture of the regular MJ rising to the occasion card (Not The Gold Version). Hopefully I can have a sample of a gold version soon!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok thanks for the info. I wasn;t sure about it.