Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

think i got a good deal?

Sold a Calder Nash auto #/100 for $60 on ebay - do you think i got screwed or do you think it would normally go for this? Are the BVs out yet?

SCF Rewards
    See hound09fan@msn.com's Items on eBay

Hey Jake, The way I look at it is you now have $60 that you did not have yesterday, and it is a gamble when you put cards up there. The main question to ask is are you happier with the $60 or were you with the auto?
    JC

SCF Rewards
    See klock13's Items on eBay

ya thats a good point - im not a really big nash fan so i can use the money for my howe and orr autos.

See N/A's Items on eBay

$60 bucks is better than nothin I guess ,Nash is a good rookie but who says he's going to do it for the Blue Jackets...LOL.Cash is better anyway now you can invest in more ......Misty