Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Rate my Danny Granger PC for 1 day!!

Voters
41. This poll is closed
  • SICK!!!

8 19.51%
  • Awesome!!

7 17.07%
  • Nice!

11 26.83%
  • TERRIBLE!!!

15 36.59%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Awesome colletion, keep it up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

Hey!! Thanx man!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    NUTS (17)
    Country

i voted SICK, you have an amazing pc for only a few days. are you still collecting russell too or was his prices getting too much to handle?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanx man! yea Russell was getting too pricey for me. i thought to myself, "either i can get one auto of bill russell or 10 granger autos" lol... thanx

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Mets Dallas Cowboys

this has to be the most controversial thread eva on this site ..lolol..thas pretty good though bro ..i got 5 nate autos in one day yesterday so i guess im doin pretty good too ..lololol..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, i know. this thread is out of control! sick though with 5 nate autos in one day. whatever you do though, DO NOT POST A THREAD ABOUT IT!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

Opinions are welcomed. although idiotic ones are not. i made this thread to get HONEST opinions. Not people saying they dont like it simply because i dont collect Bill Russell anymore. and if you think it was pointless for me to make this thread, why are you on it? doesnt make sense to me. thanx

you made the thread for uinput and i gave you my input if you dont like what i said then you shouldnt have made the thread. thats about the 10th time ive heard you ask someone to get off your thread or ask why they are on it. dont post threads the require ALL opinions from ALL people if you only want to hear the good responses. and it isnt even like my responses are bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, ive said get off my thread to two different people. the first one got a suspension, so i guess he did do something wrong ;)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910