Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

i heard someone say he was going to TNA

lol

he wouldn't be very well received with the last time his name was mentioned by Sting a chant of overrated went throughout the crowd

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

he wouldn't be very well received with the last time his name was mentioned by Sting a chant of overrated went throughout the crowd

thats too bad

a hogan/sting fued would be amazing

haha

ahhhh 1997 & 1998 <33333

they had some pretty amazing matches

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hogan probably be back for a one-shot at Mania, personally I would love to see him come back for a final run, a la Flair a year or so ago.

Also, I doubt he will be back with his wife ill, but I would really like to see the return of RVD, preferrably to WWE.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

maybe Hogan will come back to feud with Orton after Orton kicks his son Nick in the head.....here's hoping :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tomko is coming back the wwe, and sonjay dutt may be also.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tomko is coming back the wwe, and sonjay dutt may be also.

Vince will never let any of the TNA defectors get over. Aside from a few guys in the Main Event Mafia that have previously worked for him (and of course Sting), I cannot think of any TNA wrestlers that Vince would give a legit shot to--which is a shame, because I think there are some young guys in TNA (e.g. Roode, Lethal) that could be WWE stars with the right angle.

Look what he did with Chris Harris (Braden Walker) and what he's gonna do to Christian. Even a guy like Abyss would be languishing in the mid card ranks, feuding with Snitsky or Khali.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dutt has already been in contact. They want him so they have start build a cruser weight division on ecw.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vince will never let any of the TNA defectors get over. Aside from a few guys in the Main Event Mafia that have previously worked for him (and of course Sting), I cannot think of any TNA wrestlers that Vince would give a legit shot to--which is a shame, because I think there are some young guys in TNA (e.g. Roode, Lethal) that could be WWE stars with the right angle.

Look what he did with Chris Harris (Braden Walker) and what he's gonna do to Christian. Even a guy like Abyss would be languishing in the mid card ranks, feuding with Snitsky or Khali.

also harris didn't make it becouse of his backstage attitude. plus he put on weight. Saying the Vince won't push someone becouse they worked for someone else is stupid. This is wrestling, and The only thing that matters in wrestling is money. look at Vince and Hogan, or Vince and Austin. how many times have they both been hired and fired. ****, I have two words for you. ERIC BISHIOFF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dutt has already been in contact. They want him so they have start build a cruser weight division on ecw.

From what I read on the dirtsheets before his injury, Tomko wasn't too well received in his WWE return. I thought TOmko was brilliant at the end of his TNA run--he's got the talent to be a good big man in the WWE. I just hope they don't bury him in feuds with Kozlov and the like.

I think the Braden Walker/Chris Harris situation will keep alot of people from TNA, who once thought of defecting to WWE, staying put.

Is it just me, or does TNA remind anyone else of WCW during the "end days"? Virtually no respect to talented midcarders, only people getting pushes are old timers--seems like alot of similarities.

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I read on the dirtsheets before his injury, Tomko wasn't too well received in his WWE return. I thought TOmko was brilliant at the end of his TNA run--he's got the talent to be a good big man in the WWE. I just hope they don't bury him in feuds with Kozlov and the like.

I think the Braden Walker/Chris Harris situation will keep alot of people from TNA, who once thought of defecting to WWE, staying put.

Is it just me, or does TNA remind anyone else of WCW during the "end days"? Virtually no respect to talented midcarders, only people getting pushes are old timers--seems like alot of similarities.

no disrespect but you are crazy. Now I'll admit, and tna does not all ways have the greatest storylines. But to say that they just disrespect the mid carder is nuts. they have done nothing but push the front line, those push a ton of young talent. and the MEM/ frontline story is great. its one of the best in wrestling. I love the go/power struggle that both groups have.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast