Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

TNA's "Main Event Mafia" is just the nWo with a different name. With the exception of Sting and maybe Booker T, it's made up of washed up guys looking for one last big run. Angle's a nut. Nash & Steiner are nearly crippled. Need I say more?

Styles, Samoa Joe, & Roode all worked as rent-a-jobbers for Vince before TNA got started. Same with Eric Young. From what I've read (since I don't watch Impact anymore), they've got Joe wearing face paint, just like Umaga. That has Vince Russo's fingerprints all over it.

Christian was assigned to ECW largely because Vince had a hissy fit when it was leaked that Christian was to be attached to the Edge-Jeff Hardy feud. But did "Capt. Charisma" really need to revisit what is really the resumption of an old feud? Nope. He proved he could be his own man in the 3+ years he was in TNA. He'll be moved in the draft after Wrestlemania since they're not putting the ECW title on him.

Gail Kim can't return soon enough, but it seems they're withholding her until Mania. Fair enough. Meanwhile, I think that within a year's time, you'll see Team 3D revert to the Dudleyz, and head back north, taking Dutt & Petey Williams (already gone) with them, and picking up "Brother Runt" (Spike) along the way. TNA won't last much longer because of poor management. Someone give Jeff Jarrett a copy of Santayana, eh?
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Country

Styles, Samoa Joe, & Roode all worked as rent-a-jobbers for Vince before TNA got started. Same with Eric Young. From what I've read (since I don't watch Impact anymore), they've got Joe wearing face paint, just like Umaga. That has Vince Russo's fingerprints all over it.

YOu can be more wrong. Joe has NEVER worked for Vince, Aj worked in WCW in its Dying days. Roode and young didn't work for Vince ether. Joe isn't wearing face pant. Thats a tattoo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wrong again. he did get hurt. And he is now in Florida working off his ring rust. he is under contract with the WWE.

Tomko had a tryout back in January, but was out of shape and injured, and didn't endear himself to Vince, from what I've read.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

YOu can be more wrong. Joe has NEVER worked for Vince, Aj worked in WCW in its Dying days. Roode and young didn't work for Vince ether. Joe isn't wearing face pant. Thats a tattoo.

Tattoo, eh? Ok.

Hate to disappoint you, but there does exist a match where Joe was a jobber. I forget against whom. Roode & Young did, in fact, appear as enhancement talent on Heat & Velocity around 2002-3. AJ Styles worked one match as an enhancement talent vs. Hurricane (Gregory Shane Helms) on Metal/Jakked in either late 2001 or 2002, before the brand extension. I know Styles was with WCW at the end. He's one of several current TNA talents (along with Booker, Nash, Sting, Steiner, Jarrett, announcer Mike Tenay and reporter Jeremy Borash) who was there at the very end.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you are talking about doing one shots on heat, Velocity and Jakked. Dude, was almost ten years ago. they were all just collecting a paycheck.

i'm pretty sure you wouldn't turn down a chance to mow Wince lawn let alone wrestle a match on TV and get paid for it.

Its not like the wwe just had them all signed and let them go becouse they weren't any good.

Country

you are talking about doing one shots on heat, Velocity and Jakked. Dude, was almost ten years ago. they were all just collecting a paycheck.

i'm pretty sure you wouldn't turn down a chance to mow Wince lawn let alone wrestle a match on TV and get paid for it.

Its not like the wwe just had them all signed and let them go becouse they weren't any good.

bryan danielson also wrestled some dark matches,but he was never under contract,alot of these indy guys are better off where they are honestly

SCF Rewards
    Country

sadly I agree. Its shame becouse I know more people would watch wrestling if Vince would stop pushing Muscle bound ™™™™™™ nozzles.

Country

sadly I agree. Its shame becouse I know more people would watch wrestling if Vince would stop pushing Muscle bound ™™™™™™ nozzles.

very true,i buy ring of honor dvds from rohwrestling.com frequently,cheap plug,lol,and i havent seen better wrestling in a very long time

SCF Rewards
    Country

I totally agree. i spend a ton of money on that web site. highspots.com also.... insert cheap plug here.

Country

I totally agree. i spend a ton of money on that web site. highspots.com also.... insert cheap plug here.

i jsut bought these the other day
    bound by hate
    rising above 2008
    final battle 2008

bound by hate and rising above have excellent jimmy jacobs/austin aries matches,dog collar and i quit matches respectively.i also loved the danielson mcguiness title match on rising above.i havent watched FB yet but i hear the fight w/o honor between danielson/morishima is an absolute brawl

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345