Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Country
    See aw00d05's Items on eBay

so you would rather spend tax money invading and destroying foreign nations than put the money to use in America?

I realize I'm twisting your words...but that's what it sounds like

when are people going to realize that the war in Iraq has not and will not make America any safer?

obviously you don't get that we are trying to help them and that all this spending especially the ombius or whatever bill are full of crap that there is 000000000000 need for, research of honey bees, research of foot odor, study genetics of grapes, there are 1000's of these in it that are completely pointless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

so you would rather spend tax money invading and destroying foreign nations than put the money to use in America?

I realize I'm twisting your words...but that's what it sounds like

when are people going to realize that the war in Iraq has not and will not make America any safer?

i would happily argue that a 600million dollar heritage trail and about 40% of the things included in the stimulus aren't serving any purpose. I was not defending the money spent on the wars, just saying I was more ok with that the the items included in this stimulus package.

Not that you said it, but I haven't been on record in any thread that the Iraq war has made us safer.

Country

i would happily argue that a 600million dollar heritage trail and about 40% of the things included in the stimulus aren't serving any purpose. I was not defending the money spent on the wars, just saying I was more ok with that the the items included in this stimulus package.

Not that you said it, but I haven't been on record in any thread that the Iraq war has made us safer.

there are some ridiculous things in this stimulus bill that I'm not a fan of and overall i dislike this package...but my point is at least some of these projects will put americans to work and will be spent in America on improving America

but how much has this iraq war cost? its at least as much as this stimulus package and most likely much more...and it isn't even making us safer.

I hate both of them, but i'll take the stimulus over the war in Iraq any day of the week

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234