Smile Need 04 Donruss Classics Inserts and SPs

I don't do much on this site (I'm sure many people here recognize me from the Bench) but I think I've run my primary site dry on my set needs. Hopefully some traders here can help me out. I can provide references from here and the Bench if we do work anything out, and I haven't traded with you before. I am currently working on a website but I can't get my domain name registered until tomorrow, so tradelist will be available upon request. LMK what you got.

Here's what I need:

I need these Short Prints:199,209,211

I need this October Heroes Insert: #6

I need these Membership Inserts: 1 and 25

I need these Legendary Lumberjacks Inserts (#/1000): 3,8,9,11,13,14,20,27,28,29,30,31,35,38,40,42,46,49

I need this Famous Foursomes: #2 (#/99)

I need these Timeless Triples: 2,5,6

Also need all Chippers except for the base card.
    Also would like any Johan Santana Cards except base, Tony Oliva Game used or Autos, and Harmon Killebrew inserts. Will also trade for Torii Hunter game used and autos, and will trade my autos from this set for any Twins autos.

Thanks for the look,

Ross

2. SCC Fall 2017

Smile Bump!

#3,8,40,46,55 and 57 of the Legendary Lumberjacks are currently pending with a trader on the Bench. Please LMK if you can help me out with any e. I have a ton of short prints, inserts and a bunch of autos and a few game used. If my trade page is working, you can check it at:

http://Twinsin91@bravehost.com

It may not work because of a low amount of allocated bandwith. I am in the process of upgrading, but their domain registry is messed up so I have to wait until it is fixed.

Any card helps.

Thanks,

Ross

i got 29 of lumberjacks.. will u buy wit paypal or money order
    lmk
    Jared

Billsfan: If I were to buy that card, the best I could do is $1 cash.

thanks,

Ross