Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread

Anyone hear anything on possible deals before the draft

2. SCC Fall 2017

we get willie green and trade for kyle korver, i really love these moves for only having a low 2nd round pick

Originally posted by RedMania
    we get willie green and trade for kyle korver, i really love these moves for only having a low 2nd round pick
    Finally we have some shooters!!

yep, our biggest weakness the 3 point shot. korver should help, but i am kinda scared him and KVH will get to know eachother too well, they are very similar players. god forbid we dont need another KVH, he is good but he frustrates the hell out of me.

#1 priority for this team, sign kenny thomas, and try to get rid of KVH

yeah i am a sixers fan... they do need to get rid of kvh but they need to get someone good in return for him and i dunno who they would get for him...but kenny thomas will help...

well clearing KVH's contract for anything is fine with me, he is killing us and because of that we have hardly no cap room until 2004, maybe later. coleman probably wont be back and we got alot of ? marks as far as rookies, 2nd year guys etc. i think they will also try and move eric snow but thats been a rumor for the better part of 3 seasons.

yeah i think snow should stay tho... he has gotten so much better... and colman should stay... or he could be traded for a decent player...

the only problem with DC is with him you get what you get, he isnt gonna improve, but he is a consistent veteran. when LB left to detroit, it was almost a message to this team. they have talent, AI, KVH, A-Mac, Snow, KT, and a few young guys, but they arent ready to win the east. They need to make some decisions and either try and rebuild around AI and KT, or clear some cap room and suffer a season or 2 before having the funds to go out and get a few guys. I would be all for that, let randy ayers establish a team how he wants and build with guys he likes, at the same time letting korver, green, dalembert, salmons, rentzias and clancy develop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast