Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See putndyla's Items on eBay

Awesome room man

That is great what you did... I have so much stuff of my teams that is just sitting in boxes that gives me motivation to get the stuff out and get my own room going!

Awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Michigan Wolverines Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See goblue02's Items on eBay

Tenman,
    Nice stuff you got going on there and that looks like home. As I grew up on Mayfair street 2 blocks down from Ecorse. That house could have made a great room like yours as well. Thanks for sharing those awesome pics.

Don

I know exactly where you grew up. I live on Champaign St right now just a few blocks off of Pelham near AP High School. I have been collecting cards and different kinds of memorabilia since I was young and I now have a place to display it.

Country

I know exactly where you grew up. I live on Champaign St right now just a few blocks off of Pelham near AP High School. I have been collecting cards and different kinds of memorabilia since I was young and I now have a place to display it.

i'm one of the young collectors like you were, and seeing your room blows my mind. i've got my little collection with my brother and we recently cleaned our room and re-decorated it with some of our cards and some memorabilia items we bought. your room is... just wow. thats why i wanna grow up. lol

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I used to drive up to 3 or 4 stores in my day. I would take my bike up Ecorse and drive up to a 7 eleven down by McDonald's. Also, there was a drug store across from Skipper's drive thru which hasn't been there since the early 80's.

Then there was a corner store right across from the park on Champaign by ball diamonds. Use to ride the mile or so up there for packs at a quarter. Then the grocery store back in the 80's had some cards and supplies. As my mom was like you need something besides a shoe box and rubber bands. If I only had listened to her more.

p.s. You ever go to the Gibraltar show as I been there hundreds of times Literally. Best show period even though the times are hard up there. As a few buddies done roadtrips from the site in the past.

there a picture of me set up about 4 or 5 years one weekend:

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Michigan Wolverines Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See goblue02's Items on eBay

I used to drive up to 3 or 4 stores in my day. I would take my bike up Ecorse and drive up to a 7 eleven down by McDonald's. Also, there was a drug store across from Skipper's drive thru which hasn't been there since the early 80's.

Then there was a corner store right across from the park on Champaign by ball diamonds. Use to ride the mile or so up there for packs at a quarter. Then the grocery store back in the 80's had some cards and supplies. As my mom was like you need something besides a shoe box and rubber bands. If I only had listened to her more.

p.s. You ever go to the Gibraltar show as I been there hundreds of times Literally. Best show period even though the times are hard up there. As a few buddies done roadtrips from the site in the past.

there a picture of me set up about 4 or 5 years one weekend:

DON

Yeah I go to the Trade Center shows quite often. I know a couple of guys that sell hobby boxes at real good prices and you can also negotiate with them. The same couple of guys set up at the Royal Oak Elks Lodge at 10 mile and I-75 every Wednesday. I may be making the drive to Mt Clemens for the show next weekend, I haven't decided yet because I always like to over spend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thease are all awesome, cant wait to do mine one day.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah I go to the Trade Center shows quite often. I know a couple of guys that sell hobby boxes at real good prices and you can also negotiate with them. The same couple of guys set up at the Royal Oak Elks Lodge at 10 mile and I-75 every Wednesday. I may be making the drive to Mt Clemens for the show next weekend, I haven't decided yet because I always like to over spend.

Well I know Don and his wife, then there the other old fellow Shorter who play box war with his customers, and the the younger guy that always as well. I usually buy from Don and his wife unless the prices are cheaper. Thing is their prices are better than Blowout, D&A, PGH, and any other site I seen. So when your overspending your getting a lot for your buck.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (21)
    Country

Great rooms.

Blog Entries
    Country

nice displays tenman!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Amazing rooms guys. I want to see more!!!

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast