Thread: Pack Break 2004 Press Pass!!!

Exclamation Pack Break 2004 Press Pass!!!

I am psyched. I went to a new card store today. One that my father recommended to me. I usually collect baseball cards, but being a Giants fan; I've kind of gotten into the Eli Manning hype. Anyway, I decide I'm going to see what I can get out of one of the higher end packs. I buy my $20 pack of Press Pass. Decide to open it right there in the store... First card, Ben Watson, who cares, second, devery henderson, better, third Teddy Lehman, Next card, I see the autograph, looks like an Ole Miss jersey on that quarterback. Its true, Eli Manning autograph, but it gets better its #34/50, that's right 50, the blue version. Which I can't even find a book value for; the gold which is out of 100 is $300 hi, so I'm guessing its around a bv$400??? If anybody knows a price, or has seen a sale it would be helpful. Needless to say, I am fairly excited. Oh, and the last card was a Casey Clausen Old School insert.

Super pull man, makes you think about buyiing those big packs more often eh.

Jay

um..i'll be back...i need to pick my jaw up off the floor.GOD I wish I had luck like that!!!

Clarification: it was Press Pass Signature Edition, so I was guaranteed an auto or gamer, but still a one in a few hundred thousand pull, and still a jaw dropper.

Re: Pack Break 2004 Press Pass!!!

Originally posted by garf112
    First card, Ben Watson, who cares
    um...I care... I am a Ben Watson collector. Any chance of trading or selling it?
    Collecting: D.J. Hackett, Mychal Kendricks, Adrian Wilson, Zak Deossie, William Moore
    Hidden Content