Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir

Vladimir

I really need vlad's rookie, let me know if you got it and what you would trade/sell for.. Also if no one has it, then I still need all commons, game used, and autographs

I have one and wouldn't sell it for the worl! Just wanted to brag. :) Sorry. I hope you find one, he's the greatest!
    -jason

I get to watch him play at Angel Staduim 2+ times a week so I know he is increadible and I was there last night... 9 ribbs.. I just want a rookie card. come on somebody has to have one

Boneyard I need this
    2003 Bowman Draft Pick & Prospects Chrome Eric Duncan Autograph # BDP 173
    check my site
    Last edited by Yanksguy; 06-04-2004 at 01:12 AM.

I used to have Season Tickets in Montreal, I knew before everyone. I was sooooooooo glad when he went to Anaheim. Especially, since my Wife's Aunt has box seats there. :)

I have these Vlad gu'd :

2003 Fleer Authentix Game Jersey # JA-VG (gray) (has 2 small creases by swatch)

2003 Playoff Piece of the Game Bronze # POG-100 (gray) #d 82/150

2003 Topps Pristine Bomb Squad Relics # PBS-VG2 (bat)

2003 Upper Deck MVP Covering the Plate Bat # CP-VG

2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Materials # TT-17 (dual bat with Vidro)

2001 Leaf Limited # 193 Lumberjacks Bat #d 357/500

LMK if you need any of these, I saw some stuff from your site I could use :

2004 Fleer Authentix Kerry Wood white jersey with blue stripe

2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Albert Pujols game used white jersey (inside the P.)

Maybe a few others also depending on what you want. LMK

Rick
    Last edited by TurdFerguson; 06-04-2004 at 01:14 PM.

rick- i would love this one 2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Team Tandems Materials # TT-17 (dual bat with Vidro)

autographer11 this Yanksguy's thread, send me a pm with your trade list or site. Thanks

Rick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast