Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kings Trade O'Sullivan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

oops, i forgot about o'donnell. maybe we don't need hickey or teubert to be ready yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

umm hickey isnt even in the AHL yet. he needs more time for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

doughty skipped ahl. hickey was on top d-line and pp at world juniors just like doughty the year before. it's possible, although may not be necessary if we keep our top six.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout(129)
    Country
    See ehigbee's Items on eBay

A player like Kovalchuk would be nice just because he is a high profile guy. The team could use a little extra attention. I just would like to see the Kings make the playoffs next season. Is that too much to ask?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not with the team we have. If we weren't so streaky we'd probably make it this year.

And gretzky99 doughty is a god. i don't see hickey playing in the nhl next year. let him develop.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm ok with hickey taking another year, especially with our d as it is. but he should come to camp and see what he can do. same with teubert. why not see how they stack up?

SCF Rewards
    Country

they need to for sure go to camp but with the d we have for next year he needs to take the year to develop. but we need to get rid of gauthier

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, gauthier must go. i'm curious to see how hickey and teubert play next year. since we don't need them to play this year, maybe they'll be better than we think. but i agree, we're pretty solid as is. but i just think hickey has a lot of upside vs. harrold. but i could see a scenario where o'donnell plays one more year and then teubert and hickey are ready to play to take his place

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i could see o'donnell playing next year then retiring and maybe we move harrold back to forward as a 4th line guy or send him down and have hickey and teubert. but problem is then we have doughty, johnson, teubert, hickey, greene, and quincey. all of em are young. no problem there but greene and johnson will have to be real mentors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, but by then, doughty will be in his third year, greene will be in year six, johnson in year four, quincey year five. no grizzly, old vets like o'donnell, but still some experience, and more importantly, multiple years of playing together.
    it wouldn't shock me if they move one of these guys either, maybe in a kovalchuk deal this year or the following year if we have a need we have to address.

but it's a great position to be in. i think we have a lot of assets to trade. at least one of bernier, quick and ersberg can go, if not two. and wouldn't be surprised to see one of either the current d-men or hickey or teubert.

plus we have some assets in the minors (lewis, moulson, boyle)

btw, we both forgot justin williams in our lines, so that moves moller down to the third line.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast