Thread: WOW

WOW

Hey y’all…I used to own a card store, which recently closed down because of lack of business. I am now stuck with thousands and thousands of cards ranging from inserts to base cards to rookies to auto’s to #Ed cards to game jerseys. I have put together hundreds of lots with mixes of each kinds of cards listed above. I have put together lots of 20 cards 35 cards and 50 cards. Each lot of 20 cards contains at least one game jersey card one auto and one #ed card if not more. Each lot of 35 cards contains at least two game jersey card two autos and two #ed card if not more. Each lot of 50 cards contains at least four game jerseys card four autos and four #ed card if not more.I promise that this deal is worth it!

20 card lot= 110$ bv= 50$ cost of lot
    35 card lot= 200$ bv= 80$ cost of lot
    50 card lot= 300$ bv = 120$ cost of lot

In 20 of these lots I will be throwing in a 500$+ card as a bonus. So buy with confidence!!

I have such cards as
    * Michael Jordan fleer rookie
    * U/D LEBRON JAMES ULTIMATE COLLECTION AUTO 77/250 ROOKIE
    * 1986 fleer update BARRY BONDS giants rookie BGS 9.5
    * 1996 SI FOR KIDS TIGER WOODS ROOKIE PSA 9
    * Albert Pujols 2001 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC 258/500
    * 1984 Topps DAN MARINO RC BGS 9.5
    * 2003-04 SPA GRETZKY.KURRI,FUHR TRIPLE AUTO,#19/25

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    will you sell card seperatly?
    SCF'S Number 1 Lynch, Hasek, Buffalo Bills, and Buffalo Sabres collector
    #1 want Hasek / Ryan Miller Jersey 06/07 BTP dual jersey

I have already made these lots up and they are all ready to be shipped so no, sorry.

SCF has a policy against selling lots like these. There have been many problems in the past with these. I suggest you try selling player lots.
    Just letting you know.
    I collect Alabama Alumni in all sports concentrating on Dont'a Hightower, I also look for Patriots, Red Sox and Celtics for my Wife's collection.