Minor Breaks: Prestige, Ultra, Topps DPP

Prestige: Fargas, Rattay, B. Johnson, Mason, Arrington, Perry RC

Ultra: George, Thomas, Burress, Randle El, J. Walker, Stallworth, S. Davis, Stroud, Teyo Johnson, F. Taylor, Ramsey, Favre, Brooking, E. James GOLD, Rice GOLD, Will Smith GOLD

Topps DPP: Culpepper, Brady, Gordon, A. Johnson, K. Robinson, Q. Carter, Derrick Knight RC, Michael Jenkins RC, Roethlisberger CHROME RC, Andre' David GOLD CHROME REFRACTOR

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    i need the randle el burress and roethlisberger check my site n PLMK really need the roethlisberger thanks

You also said you need my Calico auto and Palmer patch. Although I may be trading the Calico.

Unfortuneatly, all I collect is Jeff Smoker. If you can get some I need, I'd be happy to trade. I will hold the cards (minus Calico).

Would you be interested in buying? Or if you can win a Smoker on eBay or something we could trade then.

Or we can wait, maybe you'll pick up a Smoker or two later in the year.

i would rather trade please check my site thanks

I only collect Smoker.

LMK if you pull any Smokers in the future.