Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Owens v/s Randy Moss

Terrell Owens v/s Randy Moss

Who is better? or better yet if you were a GM, which would you take if you only had to choose one?

I would go with TO, and give him sharpies...

TO, better player and less attitude.. even though he has a lot of attitude, LOL

I'll take TO just because of the insane shape he's in. Have you ever seen the dudes chest? He's ripped! Randy is just a twig and surprised he hasn't been snapped yet.

Moss is a baby, who knows what mood he is in that Sunday
    and TO is he best receiver out there

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I'll take TO just because of the insane shape he's in. Have you ever seen the dudes chest? He's ripped! Randy is just a twig and surprised he hasn't been snapped yet.
    the only reason he has snapped yet, is because he will not go over the middle and when he tries those LB'ers tee off on him even if the ball is close and then he bounces back outside so he can be contained for the rest of the game...

TO is a pure stud....too bad John York is such a fu**nut to get he resigned and would rather see him go......
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Randy's one of the most gifted athletes of our time, and he just relies on that. Terrell seems to care, and want to win, but has some fun along the way(although i still don't like the guy).

If I had to choose one i would take Moss but in reality I wouldn't take either one, both are not team players and only disrupt the chemistry of the team. I would take Marvin Harrison over both of them. You never hear a peep out of him and all he does is out produce both Moss and Owens.

Originally posted by john1170
    If I had to choose one i would take Moss but in reality I wouldn't take either one, both are not team players and only disrupt the chemistry of the team. I would take Marvin Harrison over both of them. You never hear a peep out of him and all he does is out produce both Moss and Owens.
    hey how was the weddign and stuff?

I don't know abotu that TO is a big time gamer, TO complains because he is a winner, he wants the ball on every play..

what if all 3 were on the same team with manning a QB.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast