Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

(2) 2003 Bowman Football Uncirculated Parallel Rookie Card Redemption Cards

I got two of these and I don't collect football so I'd like to trade them for some baseball cards (more specifically what's in my sig).

They haven't been scratched off and they expire 8/1/04 so you have plenty of time to redeem them.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

nice, one question. you dont know what palyers they are for right? is that the whole deal with scratching them off then you find out? thanks i might be interested

ill take one for a:
    2004 derek jeter
    and a brenie williams
    with 20 cc

Originally posted by troyer16
    nice, one question. you dont know what palyers they are for right? is that the whole deal with scratching them off then you find out? thanks i might be interested
    Well if I scratched off the code and told you what it is then you could redeem it at the Pit.com according to the back of the card.....

If somebody tells me where I can check to see what player it is after I scratch it off then I'll do that but I don't know how so I didn't scratch it.

And I'd like to get rid of both of these at once but if not then I'll seperate them.

www.thepit.com

That is where you can find out who they are. Im not sure where exactly to go on that site tho.

ok i am interested in them. what kinda bv you looking for?

I may be interested as well, Peter. LMK what BV you're looking for.

Originally posted by neil07carrier
    www.thepit.com

That is where you can find out who they are. Im not sure where exactly to go on that site tho.
    Thanks for the link but I still don't know how to find out which player the redemptions are for.

As for book value I'll take whatever the lowest rookie uncirculated parallel card books for so that way its fair.

Now does somebody know the book value of these cards because I don't know much about football.

i will take a look at the bv of the lowest. i am very interested in both

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast