Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Country

Well said. I think I have said it in previous posts, but Punk doesn't even look like the same guy in WWE as he did previously.

very true,as a cm punk fan for several years now,its almost hard to me to watch him anymore,between the green or peach lines tights,or never being able to say a word,its a joke anymore

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ohh, that Dave Meltzer. Yeah, he's the guy who gave that one cage match from '94 5 stars. You know, the one with the dead upper midcarder who was never used right (The Bule Rooster, the Red Blazer, something like that) and his older brother whose only moves were a lazy second rope elbow, a small package and the Scorpion Deathlock. Yeah, that match was ridiculously overrated. The best thing to ever come out of Stu's dungeon is the fact that there was a great Chris Benoit joke at Comedy Central's Roast of Flavor Flav a few years back.

Country

Ohh, that Dave Meltzer. Yeah, he's the guy who gave that one cage match from '94 5 stars. You know, the one with the dead upper midcarder who was never used right (The Bule Rooster, the Red Blazer, something like that) and his older brother whose only moves were a lazy second rope elbow, a small package and the Scorpion Deathlock. Yeah, that match was ridiculously overrated. The best thing to ever come out of Stu's dungeon is the fact that there was a great Chris Benoit joke at Comedy Central's Roast of Flavor Flav a few years back.

yeh i saw that roast,that was kind of funny,but too soon imo

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeh i saw that roast,that was kind of funny,but too soon imo

Its never too soon.

Country

yeh true,hbk was doing the crossface 4 months after the deaths

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would also like to offer up Matt Hardy as one of the most overrated of the last five years. If Christopher has the BME, Fatt Hardy has the WME (worst moonsault ever). I don't see how he doesn't kill himself doing this one, he barely gets off the rope.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I think that wrestler who has that sock lol and puts it on his hand cant think of his name that dude was way over rated.I see some of you dont like john cena which is funny almost every kid around my house wants to be like him and I think he's like arole model around here im starting to think some people are jelious.He's only 6 or 7 ft around 300 lbs I wouldnt compare him to Shawn Mickeals HBK.But he's not that bad.

overrated
    Kane
    Big show
    Mr.socko

man i sure hope your joking, Mick Foley was not overrated, he never really was a "superstar" until his later years, the things he did in the ring were unimaginable and almost every guy in the lockerrooms today wouldnt do the things Foley did...

And the only people who like Cena are little kids and women who thinks he is good looking, real knowledgeable wrestling fans see through it all...

Shawn Michaels however is a great wrestler, i wouldnt begin to compare Cena to him, thats laughable...

and the people you have as overrated, are not so..Big Show gets around pretty well for his size, i dont like how WWE is using him right now, but he's never been a guy who is being forceablly pushed, and Kane is extrememly athletic i think for his size and i feel WWE has never given him the push he deserved
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Test!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

man i sure hope your joking, Mick Foley was not overrated, he never really was a "superstar" until his later years, the things he did in the ring were unimaginable and almost every guy in the lockerrooms today wouldnt do the things Foley did...

And the only people who like Cena are little kids and women who thinks he is good looking, real knowledgeable wrestling fans see through it all...

Shawn Michaels however is a great wrestler, i wouldnt begin to compare Cena to him, thats laughable...

and the people you have as overrated, are not so..Big Show gets around pretty well for his size, i dont like how WWE is using him right now, but he's never been a guy who is being forceablly pushed, and Kane is extrememly athletic i think for his size and i feel WWE has never given him the push he deserved

I agree with you on Kane. But i am sick of people like you who think it is the cool thing to not like Cena. You and other IWC Marks are followers that just think its cool to not like him. Just cut the anti cena thing its not that cool anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You and other IWC Marks are followers that just think its cool to not like him. Just cut the anti cena thing its not that cool anymore.

I'll stop hating Cena when he stops Boring the he.ll out of me. Three Great matches a year isn't enough to put the title on someone. I can only think of maybe 10 GREAT matches the guy has had his entire WWE Career.

I Like Cena once upon a time. I really did. i like him right until he stopped being himself and started acting like 08's hulk hogan. Honestly, He had some Really good matches when he was first cutting his teeth with the WWE. His matches with Angle and Jericho were outstanding for a rookie. I loved the Ruthless aggression stuff, and I laugh alot at the the freestyling smartass, wanna be thug. once he moved on to "the Marine" gimmick I just stopped caring. Its not that I don't like him becouse Its cool. I don't like him Because he bores me.

I do respect him. He has an unlimited amount of heart is tough as nails. And has put on a Few Really Outstanding "Hardcore" style matches. But with out ether someone you Carry the match, or something the Make the match special Cena is simply an Average wrestler witha gift for the mic.

I feel the same way towards John Cena as I go with Nickleback. They Try really hard to make music everyone likes but in the process end up just turning out crap. I would probably love cena if he was A mid carder. In mid card feuds.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast