Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Country
    See leeara123's Items on eBay

I am on everyday. well, almost. I am willing to help out in anyway I can. However, I do not collect Basketball so that one would not be for me. Thanks

This will be on the next list. Since I already have all names send out. Will send your name in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers
    See joshuadusarmy's Items on eBay

LMK if I can Volunteer thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill be a basketball mod? i sign on everyday to check up on trades, contests, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill be a basketball mod? i sign on everyday to check up on trades, contests, etc.

Helping Bonds here:
    If you read his first post, he said people who have surpassed the MSF tag are the ones he wants.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See atlbravesfan4life's Items on eBay

Ill toss my hat in the ring for the BKB post. I am on here most days for over half an hour and I love collecting.

Country

LMK if I can Volunteer thanks

Disputes or new members team?

Country

If you have feedback eslewhere have it transferred. If not have to wait a bit till you get some more feedback in and will revisit it.

Country

Ill toss my hat in the ring for the BKB post. I am on here most days for over half an hour and I love collecting.

Derek passing your name onto the Bskb Manager

Country

For those still waiting to hear from me. As soon as I hear from Tony you'll hear from me.

Just ask to be patient thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

I wouldn't mind helping you guys out on here. I'm on every single day and have an average of over 20 post a day. I will surpass the MSF mark within the week , just waiting to receive some of my cards. I'm active in a lot of different sections.

Just Let Me Know

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast