Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is your absolute best pull ever?

I thought it would be kinda cool to get a thread going about the best pulls ever. I'll start! About 5 years ago I bought a box of upper deck for about $75 and started to crack the packs. About half way through the box I came across a 1/100 Jordan and I thought awesome but in the middle of that pack I saw another numbered Jordan 1/1. I about pissed my pants but to make a long story short I sold it for $11,000.00. Later, TreyB

2004 sweet spot classic mickey mantle g/u pants with dirt on the swatch

in 1993 I bought 2 packs of Classic 4 sport during the Shaq craze and I pulled a Jimmy Jackson auto that I immediately sold to the store I bought the packs from for $75 I think it books $5 today lol.

an upper deck encore elton brand rookie card that WAS bv80 when i pulled it his rookie year but has dropped to bv10 :(

03/04 fleer authentix ticket for four curry/yao/wagner/sprewell #/100
    all are gu

basketball i havnt pulled anything good but baseball i pulled 2 1/1s out of 2004 Diamond kings in consecutive boxes that i bought.

andre dawson auto/bat/jersey card 1/1 sold for $160
    jason jennings blck boarder 1/1 sold for $90

I don't buy a lot of packs, but I bought a box of 04 Fleer Ultra and pulled this:

04 Ultra Platinum Medallion Delmon Young /66. BV was $60 last time I looked.

treyb you have the best luck ever, period, lol.

My favorite is a T206 I pulled out of Topps T06 lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast