Thread: who does lebron james work for

who does lebron james work for

once he signs the contract with the CAv'? where will his loyalty go...

the few millions he gets from the cav's?
    upper deck 75 million?
    Nike 90 million?

would will he listen too...

it looks to me that he works for nike!!!
    they are debating this in the radio this morning, I thought it was a cool topic...

Lebron James, like all athletes, works for himself.

Nike owes him $90M (unless lebron is stupid and does a Jay Williams motorcycle bike ride)..and Lebron gets that as long as he doesn't commit an illegal act that nullifies the contract.

Lebron could be a humungous flop, and he'll still get his money

thus, Lebron works for Lebron

Nike and the NBA work for Lebron. :D Anyways, did he really get 75M from UD?

Originally posted by podstock
    Lebron James, like all athletes, works for himself.

Nike owes him $90M (unless lebron is stupid and does a Jay Williams motorcycle bike ride)..and Lebron gets that as long as he doesn't commit an illegal act that nullifies the contract.

Lebron could be a humungous flop, and he'll still get his money

thus, Lebron works for Lebron
    I don't believe they owe it to him, I believe he owes his services to Nike and then they owe him. Could be a difference there, JMO.

Tim

Ryan... maybe I read the article wrong, but I thought he got 1 Million for Upper Deck. I don't see how a card company could afford 75 Million.

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Nike and the NBA work for Lebron. :D Anyways, did he really get 75M from UD?
    I thought I read that somewhere but I can't find it, I posted it here too and a link but this is what I found now...

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2003/0521/1557431.html

WOW, sage is going to suck this year since they won't have autos of any of the tops guys!