Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlbluesfan87's Items on eBay

SPGU 6 Box Break - Box 1

I'm doing a 6 box case over the next few days (the faster stuff sells, the faster the breaks happen), and I did box one today. Not too bad a start, but I'm hoping this is the worst box ;) It's not the best box of this I've opened, but the jersey hit and the auto hit are both good.

All for sale, the RCs and base jerseys could be for trade.

The Hits:

Jerseys -
    Fedotenko 2 color (blue/black)
    Richard Brodeur 2 color (white/yellow)
    Ribeiro (white)
    Jokinen (white/yellow/white)

Kiprusoff base 33/100

Fistric, Minard, Ebbet RCs /999

Trios
    Kolzig/Lehtonen/Vokoun - Kolzig blue white, lehtonen white, Vokoun gold over black 13/25

Number Marks Auto
    PM Bouchard /25 (redemption)

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

It is going to be very hard to make even $250 back on this.. unless you hit something big. GL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is going to be very hard to make even $250 back on this.. unless you hit something big. GL.

You mean on the case? Trust me, one good hit and i'll break even. I got a good deal.

Country
    See 41mears41's Items on eBay

If you get like a Crosby Letterman. I am guessing you got the case in the 700 range. Right now, through box one you are looking well, just the product is so hit or miss. Hopefully it hits for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you get like a Crosby Letterman. I am guessing you got the case in the 700 range. Right now, through box one you are looking well, just the product is so hit or miss. Hopefully it hits for you.

Its hit for me all year. The Bouchard is my 4th auto letter/number mark, and I had a By the Letter too. Several other patches including the AO/Backstrom. I'll do fine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wingsfan-13's Items on eBay

Nice hit on the PMB!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a 6 box case and made half my money back (about $450), and still have some cards left, including a Bobby Orr teammarks, Ducks trio patch with really nice swatches, a ton of rookies and jersey cards, a Kipprusoff patch card, and a patch card that Upper Deck needs to fix (Ryan Miller patch card with no patch). I could probably make another $300 back but I want to hold on to the Orr and ran out of time to ebay. I definitely think its possible to make your money back, especially if you hit a 1/1 or 5, 6, 7, or 8 of any sort. I didn't get any but still managed to do pretty well. So good luck! Look forward to the breaks, and please include scans if you can!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Not a bad start, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

I bought a 6 box case and made half my money back (about $450), and still have some cards left, including a Bobby Orr teammarks, Ducks trio patch with really nice swatches, a ton of rookies and jersey cards, a Kipprusoff patch card, and a patch card that Upper Deck needs to fix (Ryan Miller patch card with no patch). I could probably make another $300 back but I want to hold on to the Orr and ran out of time to ebay. I definitely think its possible to make your money back, especially if you hit a 1/1 or 5, 6, 7, or 8 of any sort. I didn't get any but still managed to do pretty well. So good luck! Look forward to the breaks, and please include scans if you can!

Yeah, I dont hold anything for PC except CBJ true RC's. I trade for CBJ stuff to sell at local shows, because they sell better here than online. I am quite sure with one good hit ill get my money back, or darn close. Sounds like we got about the same deal on the case (mine was slightly cheaper).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I didn't get anything for my PC in the case, but the Bobby Orr is just too nice to give up. I figure part of the cost in buying the case is the fun in breaking the packs! Can't wait to watch the rest of your breaks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast