Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well if this isnt odd...card error

Looking for alexander cards for Ryan and found this..

We all know Jon Kitna((Cincy QB)) used to play for the seahawks.. Look at his first name in this pic

Sorry for the bad pics.. digi cams suck.. As you can see his name is John instead of Jon.. heres the back.

Card is also 1998 Collectors Edge 1st place

That's actually funny... no one cared enough about Kitna back in 98 to spell his name right.

You mean someone actually cares about Kitna in 2004? Nah cant be true, it would have forever went unnoticed had it not been for good ole Jay trying to help out my collection lol.
    Thanks bro, and good eye
    Ryan

LOL thanks guys.. I feel better now cuz im in the an unoffical kitna cares group

I know this is the football card forum, but I've got an Hakeem Olajuwon card that misspelled his name (Olajwon on the card).. Never saw it listed as an error though..

Thanks Bazooka :)....write to beckett about the card thegreatone and see what they say thats what I did

Jay

I have a Neil O'Donnell (sp?) from the same 98 Odyssey set and it says he's on the Titans on the front and the Bengals on the back...

I'm guessing there's a bunch of errors in that set...

Originally posted by pr0phet
    Thanks Bazooka :)....write to beckett about the card thegreatone and see what they say thats what I did

Jay
    I might just do that.. I wanna say it's a 94 Hoops card, but I'm not sure.. I'll have to go find it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast