Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some interesting draft rumors

Some interesting draft rumors

From ESPN Insider.

Toronto is shopping the #4 pick.

- The Knicks have offered Latrell Sprewell and #9 for Jerome Williams, Lamond Murray, and #4. The Knicks want Ford, Bosh, or Lampe at #4.

- The Celtics have talked about shipping Antoine Walker and #20 for Antonio Davis and #4. The Celtics are after Bosh.

- The Blazers have offered Rasheed Wallace for Davis, Hakeem Olajuwon and #4.

- The Sonics have talked about Vladimir Radmanovic and #12 for #4 and Michael Bradley.

And the Heat are shopping the #5 pick.

--------------------------------------------------

The only reason I could see Olajuwon being included in the Wallace deal is if he still has a contract going because I thought he retired.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

If I were Toronto, here's what I see:

Celtics deal sucks. Walker isn't worth a future draft pick; he's proven how useless he is when play-off time comes around.

Blazers deal sucks. Rasheed has made a lot of money. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Rasheed does what Rasheed wants

Kinicks deal sucks. See Blazers comment

Sonics deal would only mean something if Rashard Lewis is included in the deal.

So, if I were Toronto, I'd keep the #4

yea, id keep the #4 pick. if i were the raptors, id trade the #4 pick and bradley to the sonics for #12 and vladimir if i had to pick one of those

What are you going to do with that #4 though? Walker has disappeared during playoff time BUT he's still an All-Star.

Walker was hurt this year during the playoffs,he wasn't even supposted to be plying,at least with walker they could get to the playoffs, but im a celtics fan so i hope this trae doesnt go thru
    Last edited by Masson26; 06-24-2003 at 04:43 PM.

Honestly I don't like any of those guys but they are all good players. All of them have attitude problems and the Raps don't want any of that. Walker would be nice here though.

Originally posted by IggyWH
    What are you going to do with that #4 though? Walker has disappeared during playoff time BUT he's still an All-Star.
    Yeah gotta agree on this.

At least they'd be getting an All Star in Walker.

With the #4 its a lottery. You could do better or you could do worse.

Walker would be a good addition to the Raptors and #20 could still get you a good player this year.

thsi isnt a trade rumor.. but i read today in ESPN the magazine heat are going to get Kamen from Central Michigan... hes he really worth to be drafted #5? I saw him play here in Buffalo against the Bulls.. he wasnt that impressive... jsut a tall white guy

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    Olajuwon???? Homeboy is retired.
    I think somebody is still paying his contract though.

So it would be dealt to the Blazers to equal out Wallace's salary.

The O's are still paying Albert Belle's salary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast