Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey, gonna try this again

hey, gonna try this again

hey, made one trade on this site and got ripped off, but im gonna try it again, would like to make some trades on this site

dan
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content
    photobucket - Hidden Content

ur website is not working. do u have any pujols or miguel cabrera cards?? lmk

hey, dont know why the site isnt working...sorry i collect pujols and only have 1 cabrera
    collecting 2003 fleer platinum nameplates, Pre-67 Vintage in NM or better condition and whatever random stuff I can find in your bucket!

Hidden Content

topps traded

Hidden Content

if that is his rc i need that. would you take this for it?

2004 leaf gold press proof dontrelle willis #'d 4/25? lmk

(there is no pricing due to scradity on this card)

I need any vlad, and if that trade your working on with the Cabrera falls through I need that too
    Last edited by Yanksguy; 06-09-2004 at 07:35 PM.

the cabrera isnt for trade, and i actually i dont think i have any vlad, that is kinda suprising
    dan

Hidden Content

Need this: ISHIKAWA TRAVIS 2003 BOWMAN'S BEST AUTO RC BB-TI

Check my site lmk thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast