Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FSU vs UNC Game Thread

Country

im with aw on this one. i just think you cant take the criticism. either that, or your sad cuz unc lost and duke won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New Orleans Saints

go noles, bring on them bluedevils

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (6)
    Country
    See tarheelsnipe's Items on eBay

Was he involved in that?

aw,
    He was in NO way involved in the scandal that I'm aware of. From what I've seen and read the cheating took place across 10 of the 'Noles sports programs between 2006-2007. I was pointing out that the stigma of the scandal resonates through the conference when it comes to MVP honors. Remember the Duke lacrosse story? There were several top prospects that turned down offers to attend Duke after it broke. I read about it in an article in the Smith's basketball report. Guilt by association is something the Noles and the ACC will have to live with. The same is true with Indiana, and was true for Ohio State programs. I know some folks will disagree with me on this and say the committee won't consider it in the voting, but it has to be in the back of their minds. They're human.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

im with aw on this one. i just think you cant take the criticism. either that, or your sad cuz unc lost and duke won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you even talking?!?!

UNC beat duke TWO times this year.....

duke is WEAK

you NEVER hear anyone talking about them being the best team in the nation, while when lawson is in the lineup UNC is pretty much great.
    =]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123