Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: '04 Showcase Break

'04 Showcase Break

Rookies:
    Matt Schaub #597/599
    Will Poole #366/599
    Sean Taylor #10/599 (great for me cuz i collect thim but fleer forgot to stamp the front of the card where his name is at....would this carry a premium or should i send it back?)

Legendary:
    Jeremy Shockey #115/125
    TJ Duckett #14/125

GU:
    Tom Brady Showcase Grace GU Jersey
    Randy Moss Playmakers GU PATCH (1 color) #75/84 (this is a level 5 card!!! to bad it was only one color!)

Auto:
    Shawn Alexander #39/125 (he signed "PS 37:4" below his sig)

all are for trade except the sean taylor

Shawn Alexander #39/125 (he signed "PS 37:4" below his sig)

what does this book at..i have a few vicks i can throw at cha

doesnt' book yet, just came out.....lmk what vick's ya got!

03 fleer platinum michael vick-white-alma materials collage(jeserys)
    tsc and ud vinage rc......also have a few patch cards of kevin dyson and kevin johson if your intrested in them...what kinda bv u puttin on the auto

not even sure of bv......i just pulled it a minute ago so i'm gonna check out how high his autos in other sets are....i'm at work so i'll get back with ya a little later on!

hey Adam, If you get the evans showcase auto lmk.. I dont know if you want ALL multi color patches but I thought id throw this at ya

01 titanium patch variation jsy Michael Bennett 3 clr bv 40 #/84

Jay

prophet - i might be interested in it....still working on the evans auto...just gave up the farm for a xtra points prestige mike williams #ed/25, but lmk if you need anything else off my site for it

only thing i saw was the sanders patch but it said NFT behind it, thanks anyway!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast