Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

Puckfrmcali and I will be set up also. Don and Tommy from VBeach will be there to complete hockey row (24 foot of hockey tables). Looking forward to the show since I have not set up since October?????

This is a pretty good show for boxes, singles, and supplies for sure. I wait to buy supplies there every couple months. There is other people with hockey that set up and do trading also.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Puckfrmcali and I will be set up also. Don and Tommy from VBeach will be there to complete hockey row (24 foot of hockey tables). Looking forward to the show since I have not set up since October?????

This is a pretty good show for boxes, singles, and supplies for sure. I wait to buy supplies there every couple months. There is other people with hockey that set up and do trading also.

Well share some pictures of Hockey alley if you ever get a chance. Talk to you when I call you or Mike. Have a great weekend.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah....the one day show every year is amazing with traffic. And it helps that the Canes are playoff bound, as that increases interest in the show.

Ian, let me know ahead of time in the future what supplies you are looking for and I'll see what I can do to get you a great price on them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (52)
    Country

The usual top loaders, penny sleeves, some jersey top loaders and some of the 5x7 top loaders etc...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good...I'm basically out of top loaders, but I'll see what I can pick up today from my distro...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Quick reminder to everyone about the show today that's in the area....come on out as a few of your fellow SCF members will be setting up...it's a trader's paradise....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm pretty upset I missed this show. I just got back into collecting after a two year break. I'll be sure to make the next one in Raleigh.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ietim's Items on eBay

Had a good time at the show yesterday ...

Was able to pick up some good deals on a couple Jeter Auto's ... Some Torry Holt & Philip River's Rookie Auto's ... and a few other items here and there ...

It was great meeting some of you guys out there ... and I believe it was Charlie Hustle that sold me that awsome ... TA "FUMBLE" McLendon card ... sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123