Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please someone who has opened Exquisite rate my box

I was fortunate enough to purchase and open a box of the new amazing Exquisite Upper Deck B-Ball, here is what i pulled.
    2- regular cards Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson
    3- patch cards- Steve Francis, Reece Gaines/Auto
    and the big one a Wilt Chamberlain #to25

Just curious how this stacks up to other boxes out there?

Just curious, how much did it cost?
    And what does #to25 mean?

Sounds like a great card with the Francis one.

CP26
    means theres only 25 made in the world so if you look at my site theres alot of cards that have these #/250

the pack of 5 cards was $499.99, a bit much but hopefully the Stilit card will fetch me some of that back. and yes it means only 25 of them were ever produced.

Must've been the extra exquisite jersey? I got a Dr J from that. IF the Wilt is auto'd you'll get your money back. If not, i would say 150 or so. I posted my case break earlier on this board. Check it out. I have scans too.

No the Wilt is not auto, The only auto I got was the Gaines.

Really? you only got 1 auto? I bought a case and every card I got was auto'd, except the 2 jerseys. So, 10 out of 12 were auto'd patches. Thats a bummer. Oh well, Wilt should still net you 150 or so I would imagine. Maybe more, maybe less. Put it up now though.

Yeah, not one of the best boxes. Most of the boxes/packs I've seen they have gotten two autos.

Too bad you didn't get more autos but nice job none the less!

usually the packs that have 2 base cards had a good hit in them. My Wade pack had 2 base cards. It also had the Marion jsy /25 and the Bibby auto/100. I guess I got "lucky" by getting multiple auto'd patches in every pack. I guess I'll find out what they're worth on Sunday or Monday when my auctions close. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast