Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

1. Ovechkin
    2. Malkin
    3. Datsyuk

SCF Rewards
    Country

Parise, Mason, Malkin all jump to the forefront for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mason could be MVP if the Jackets go on a deep playoff run. Inside Hockey on HNIC last week was on Steve Mason, and Commodore said in the segment "he's basically saved our season".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gregmal05's Items on eBay

I'd like to think Parise will win it but he won't. As a Devils fan, I can say he has been excellent, but far from as important to the team as a Malkin or Ovechkin is to theirs. Datsyuk will take the Selke again, and the Vezina is a toss up between Mason, Thomas, Rinne, Backstrom, and Vokoun. Norris wise, how can it not go to Mike Green.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'd like to think Parise will win it but he won't. As a Devils fan, I can say he has been excellent, but far from as important to the team as a Malkin or Ovechkin is to theirs. Datsyuk will take the Selke again, and the Vezina is a toss up between Mason, Thomas, Rinne, Backstrom, and Vokoun. Norris wise, how can it not go to Mike Green.

If Mike Green doesn't win the Norris trophy, the NHL has some serious problems with their awards. I'd give Mason or Thomas the Vezina, and Mason should take the Calder no problem. But with Mason's stats, and how much he's saved his team, and adding that it's only his rookie year, should earn him the Vezina

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I'd vote Steve Mason... and I don't even have any of his RC's LOL

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

It'll be between Ovechkin and Malkin, I believe.

Since Hart is most valuable player to his team, I think it will go Ovechkin, but I also believe that his showmanship may either hurt him or help him, depending on perspective.

Mason is a possibility, but I just don't see him winning anything aside from Calder and perhaps Vezina

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

I still think Kippr wins vezina due to the fact he wins games. Dont think mason has a shot in heck to win MVP

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ovie or Malkin is my prediction. Ovie deserves it more. He's the best all around player. He scores, he actually shoots the puck, he hits, he backchecks, he has the most genuine love for the game in the entire NHL, and is by far the most entertaining to watch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say Ovie, but do to all the negative talk surronding his celebrations, he will for sure get snubbed and Geno will get it. Just my 2 cents

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast