Question I need help picking a box to buy.....

I am going to a card store this Monday and I need some idea's of which box is the best to get that is less than $50 and has a lot of game used/autos,etc. What do you think I should get?

2004 Topps Cracker Jack is pretty good, that goes for about $45 and they'ers 2 GU or Autos per box. 2004 Bowman is good too, 3 GU's or Autos per box, plus 1 uncirculated box topper card, but i don't know if you can get it at your hobby shop for $50 or less.

I was thinking of Cracker Jack too. Some people here on SCF have gotten some pretty good pulls from those boxes so I'll give it a shot. Thanks for your opinion!

Hey, let us know what you get out of that box.

If you collect hockey, then you should buy a box of 2001-2002 Fleer Greats of the Game. It's about $50 per box, 24 packs per box with 5 cards per pack. I got 2 GU cards, 1 BV at $60 and the other at $12. I also pulled 2 redemption cards for 2 autos BV's $200 and $25. Take a look at the box breaks forum and you will see it, I posted it yesterday.

Let us know what you get out of the box of whatever you get!

Jason

What to buy

If you haven't already bought a box of anything than maybe you should take a look at the 03/04 upper deck rookie exclusives basketball. I just got a pack of those, and in addition to getting almost every rookie, I got a Richard Jefferson auto and a Tim Duncan GU jersey card. I also got a Carmello rookie numbered 51 out of 100 but I'm not sure what this means. I know it means there's only a hundred made but is it good.?

Yeah its good, Its called a "Numbered Card", meaning that it is made "out of" a certain number, so yours says /100, so there are only 100 in the world. Hope that helps!!!

Thanks

Hey, Dan Cubbie, thanks for the clarification, I figure that if theirs only a hundred than it must be pretty decent.