Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for darius watts

looking for darius watts

looking for autos of watts other than press pass/sage (if he has any yet) or maybe some game used/rookies. anyway, let me know what y'all got

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    I got a Darius Watts Topps Draft pick and prospect Chrome Rc! If you want i. LMK
    nezarnino@hotmail.com

possibly. how much BV are you looking for? thanks for the response

that's o.k. i'm mainly looking for autos because there is a card show coming up and i live a few miles from marshall so a lot of people want moss, pennington, leftwich, etc... i don't set up a table but i like to take some with me to sell or trade. what kind of BV are you looking for for the rookie card?

I go to Iowa so if you got any Nate Kaeding, Robert Gallery, Bob sanders, Brad banks, ladell betts, kevin kasper, kahlil hill. I would trade it. LMk
    thanks

yeah, i already have a few of those. is it #ed or red ink or anything like that?

nezarnino,

I have a Nate Kaeding Press Pass AU...let me know if you are interested, if so I will check to see what other Iowa players I have.

Thanks,

Joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast