Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NFL Gumball Machine Mini Helmets

My friend collects these and I was wondering if any of you had some that you don't want anymore. Please list what team you have and if the helmet is complete (IE mask, stripe, logo, etc). There have been several types of masks on these over the years, but he has one type that he prefers (I have a picture to show the clear distinctions in the masks):

Please post - thanks

almost thought i had some but i dont. well i do but there the "bad mask" ones. i didnt know they made the other type. those look cooler.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

Well, he now has some extra masks - what ones do you have?

oh you can put the good masks on helmets i may have? i will check what i have and let u know
    Hidden Content

Yeah - the masks are interchangeable.

Thanks - that would be great!

well i found Jets,Saints,Cowboys,49ers,Redskins,Chargers. I dont know if there any good. Stickers are kinda not so sticky ne more.
    Hidden Content

what do you have to offer for them? like i said idk if there of any use to you. the stickers are a little old and dont stick as well as when i first got them. let me know what you have to offer for them. thanks.
    Hidden Content

Well, it's mainly my friend that wants them. Do you have a pic so I know possibly how bad of condition they are in? He would probably buy them instead of trading cards. PLMK - thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast