Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buffalo: my 1st NHL game "Leafs/Sabres" and...

So on 3.27 I will be in what some call Toronto's southern town (ok, Ive only heard 2 ppl call it that) to see my first NHL game. The GF via her work scored 2 tickets to see the Maple Leafs VS Sabres @ the HSBC Arena. Through a talk lasting a cpl weeks in another section on here, a think-tank of ideas came up of a "what-to-do" while there.

Final listing came up with the following:
    -Hockey/Hobby Shops
    -Best Wings/good food
    -Hard Rock/Metal bars
    -sightseeing (in and around Buffalo)

For the most part I believe everything is covered. If there is anything you, a former resident or past visitor of Buffalo you think I could be missing out then LMK. Im always interested into checking out something(s).

I will take photos of the game and I will take a note or two from everyones post on Mike's thread of getting there earlier. I will also like to score some auto's afterwards too.

Thanks everyone ahead of time for suggestions of what to get into and now I just have to show the happenings afterwards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get ready to watch the home team mail in the rest of the season! LOL

Seriously though, have fun at your first game...this is an interesting one to see because of the rivalry. The arena is 40% Leafs fans. I was supposed to see my first ever Sabres/Leafs matchup one year ago today, but a friend of the family died here in DC and I had to sell my tickets on ebay immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sry to read about your loss last year. As for the game Ive always heard of their rivalry and it will be nice to really checkout the atmosphere with the pre-game/game/post.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smittyallday's Items on eBay

I don't have any suggestions for you but I just wanted to say I hope you have a great time there. Have fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im sry to read about your loss last year. As for the game Ive always heard of their rivalry and it will be nice to really checkout the atmosphere with the pre-game/game/post.

Thanks

Thanks, again I hope you have a great time. btw, whenever you go to a game after this one at another arena—remember that Buffalo has the cheapest concessions prices you will ever pay!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sixtoedmonsters's Items on eBay

Definitely excited for you. I bet your going to have a blast. Here on April 1st I get to watch my first NHL game too!! Avs vs. Coyotes!! I'm stoked as well. How do you go about getting autos and what not?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

That's a great game to be going to. Leafs/Sabres games are always an exciting atmosphere. I believe we've already shared all our ideas for what you should do. Have fun. Go Sabres (even though they have sucked lately)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

don't forget to wear your Habs jersey.....................
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Have fun James! It always seems to have a great atmosphere during those games

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to your post on how the game was.

DON