Thread: Lets trade...

Lets trade...

Looking to make some trades... im looking for Richard Hamilton, Tayshaun Prince, Pau Gasol and Mike Miller, SITE

thanks

Pics of some Cards

hey, no i do not, i do have 3 pretty nice Kamans for trade if interested, i sent you a pm, i have pics for them if you go to the last link on my 1st post, lmk

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    hey just to let you know the 3 Kamans that i have are...
    Fleer tradition throwback threads 3 color patch/1 color ball #d to 150
    Hoops Hot Prospects 2 oclor patch #d to 500
    Topps Pristine gold refractor #d to 99

ill do those 3 for
    03-04 FLEER AUTHENTIX TAYSHAUN PRINCE AUTO #/150
    - 03-04 FLEER PLATINUM TAYSHAUN PRINCE NAMEPLATES 3 CLR #/455

EVERYONE BEWARE!!! RIPTOGASOL16 IS A FORMER USER ON THIS SITE. HIS NAME USED TO BE GASOL16. I KNOW BECAUSE I GAVE HIM A SWEET SHOT SHAWN MARION AUTO THAT IS POSTED ON HIS SITE IN RETURN FOR THE 3 KAMANS HE HAD. I ALSO GAVE HIM A RIP HAMILTON AUTO. THIS A-HOLE TOTALLY RIPPED ME OFF HE NEVER SENT THEM. I DISTINCLY REMEMBER THIS BECAUSE HIS GOLD KAMAN WAS 6/99 UNDER THE NAME GASOL16. AND NOW HIS NAME IS RIPTOGASOL16 AND HE STILL HAS A KAMAN 6/99, COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT. IF I DO NOT RECIEVE MY CARDS I WILL PURSUE LEGAL ACTION.